Since I have been reading so many new books the last few weeks, I have been reading a lot of reviews and spending lots of time in the book store. I want to tell you a few of the new titles that I will be reading and ones that really stood out for me.
I have been trying to read most of the books from the Iowa Children's Choice, Teen Choice, and High School Choice award nominee lists. There are so many wonderful books on these lists. I haven't read one yet that I didn't enjoy. Next on my reading list is Looking for Alaska by John Green. I have heard this is a great book and the reviews on this title are amazing.
Tonight I ordered the Twilight series by Stephanie Moon. This series contains the books Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. These books are checked out all of the time in our library and I haven't had a chance to read them yet. :) I thought I better purchase my own set, so I can read these too. These books have had a lot of great reviews. I have even read about these in popular magazines and heard about them on tv.
I will keep you updated on my blog...and let you all know what other great books I have heard and read about. January is the big month for award books to be chosen, so we will find out the Iowa award winners, Newbery, and other awards given by the American Library Association.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment